Cloud based e-mail anti-spam security
Stop threats before they reach your mailbox
For advanced email security with the convenience and scalability of the cloud, Mawbray offer customers a Hosted Spam Filter Management Service by Hornetsecurity.
This is a comprehensive and affordable cloud-based email security service that protects email against the latest spam, viruses, worms, phishing and denial of service attacks.
The services uses advanced security technologies and features excellent protection, including:
- Most-effective protection against spam and malicious emails
- Reputation-based blocking from known spam and malware sources
- Anti-phishing, using the Hornetsecurity Anti-Fraud Intelligence
- Protection against spam, phishing, fraud and other emails with malicious intent
Hosted spam filtering and malware protection for businesses
Don’t let annoying floods of spam emails get to you. Spam and viruses don’t stand a chance against the best email spam filter on the market.
What is spam?
Representing over 50% of all email traffic, spam is the most intrusive method cyber criminals use to introduce malware and viruses into business systems.
But in additon to the danger of infection with ransomware, spyware or a cryptominer, important workflows can also be interrupted by the annoying flood of unwanted spam emails.
Most-effective protection against spam and malicious emails
Hornetsecurity’s Email Spam Filter and Malware Protection Service offers the highest detection rates on the market, with 99.9% guaranteed spam detection and 99.99% virus detection.
Our Spam Filtering Service effectively protects mail servers against DDoS attacks and phishing emails.
With proven features and thorough spam filtering mechanisms, your inbox remains free of annoying spam emails.
Precise analysis mechanisms & reliable filters
- Phishing filter: Link tracking and other mechanisms effectively protect against phishing emails. Among other things, reloadable malicious script commands are detected. This enables, for example, the detection of dangerous drive-by downloads.
- Infomail filter: Newsletters not classified as spam and other info emails that interrupt the workflow unnecessarily are filtered out and stored for later retrieval. They are listed in the individual spam report and can be delivered and allow listed by mouse click if required.
- Link tracking: Incoming and outgoing emails are automatically scanned for malicious URLs.
- Automatic virus signature update: The malware filters are constantly updated and are always up to date. Among other things, the company uses its own scanners, which are specialized in malware spread by emails.
- Bounce management: Only genuine bounces reach the recipient in incoming mail traffic; bounces in response to spam with fake sender addresses are reliably filtered out
- Dynamic virus outbreak detection: New and previously unknown viruses are stopped by the early warning system. Hornetsecurity permanently analyzes incoming emails on so-called honeypot accounts (email addresses whose sole purpose is to receive spam) for unusual attachments, links, senders or contents. The derivation of signatures from this is carried out within the shortest possible reaction time (usually <5 minutes).
- Less than 0.00015 false positives: The number of regular emails inadvertently classified as spam is less than 0.00015.
Easily manage and comply with compliance filters
- Spam report in configurable intervals: Users can adapt the delivery of their spam reports to their working methods and schedule them for specific times, even several times a day
- One-click release: Emails in quarantine can be delivered from the spam report with a click of the mouse, regardless of whether they are presumed spam messages or info emails
- Good overview thanks to blocking: The vast majority of all spam emails are blocked directly. This gives the user a quick overview of current emails in quarantine
- Eases the burden on the email server: Spam and Malware Protection only lets valid messages through, which significantly increases the performance of the customer mail server
Contact Mawbray today or call on 01423 771891 to discuss your e-mail anti-spam requirements further.